Thursday, July 30, 2009

Maintenance for my PC

Did you check out my post yesterday on gmail multiple log in? If not, you should. I'm sure you would love that extra gmail feature. Today I just want to talk about how I maintain the performance of my PC/laptop so that it runs as smoothly as the day I first bought it without that "heavy" feeling. This is very relevant to me as I often install and uninstall software, for trying out purposes. I am no professional when it comes to fixing my PC, so I finally got Advanced SystemCare by Iobit.com to do the optimizing job for me. It's totally FREE but of course there is also the professional version. The FREE version was good enough for me except updating was a bit of a problem as I had to uninstall the current version and reinstall the new version. So, after a year using the FREE version with my PC in great condition, I decided to get the professional version recently. PC maintenance now is done automatically as I have set it to perform computer care when the system is idle. Updating too has been a breeze as it is regularly updated just like an antivirus software. Why don't you give it a try? You can download Advanced SystemCare FREE here.

No comments: