Sunday, February 3, 2008

FREE Personal Information Management (PIM)Tool

A personal information manager or PIM is a necessary tool if you want to keep yourself organized, whether in your professional or personal daily lives. I personally can't do without it. It serves as a reminder for all my appointments and daily activities at home and at work. I've tried several PIMs, trying to find the best that can fulfill my requirements. I like PIMs that allows me to plan ahead of time for my future activities, preferable color coded so that I can see the overall picture of all my activities for the month or year. The FREE PIM that I am currently using is VORG Express, developed by Vertikal Systems. It comes with great features for a free software. I've compared it with other freeware and paid PIMs before choosing it. I find VORG Express definitely superior than other freeware PIMS and at par or even better than other paid PIMs available in the market, for personal/individual use. Why don't you try VORG Express yourself. Download VORG Express.


No comments: